Enhance your nutrition leadership competency!
Aspiring professionals in the field of food & nutrition are invited to submit application to be selected as part of this Nutrition Leadership Programme.
The National Plans of Action for Nutrition (NPANs) developed by governments are vital blueprint in guiding the nations on dealing with different nutritional issues and concerns of the population.
It serves as a tool for action, an operational plan that sets out strategies; identifies projects and activities, with details of implementation; designates responsibilities and accountability for the activities; identifies resource requirements; and sets out the plan for monitoring and evaluation.
It is vital that nutritionists are fully aware of these plans, particularly the NPAN of respective country, and determine how they can contribute to the identified programmes and activities.
It is imperative that the NPANs developed must be effectively implemented, especially during this COVID-19 pandemic era, to ensure that the pandemic does not lead to malnutrition crisis, as well as to prevent non-communicable diseases that are risk factors for higher COVID-19 morbidity and mortality.
This 2 half days programme will provide platform for nutritionists to
- better understand NPAN within participants’ country as well as those of countries in SEA
- learn to communicate effectively and share their opinions and experiences, especially in the area of NPANs
- hone the application of soft-skills and acquiring the requisite knack towards enhancing leadership competency among nutrition professionals
- establish professional and social networks with public health nutrition workers within country as well as countries in the region
26-27 October 2022
Zoom Online Platform
SEA-PHN Network and Malaysia Nutrition Leadership Programme
- PepsiCo Services Asia Ltd
- Malaysian Palm Oil Council
Nutritionists who fulfil the requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Active members of the member Society/Association of the SEA-PHN Network**
- Highly motivated and passionate nutritionists
- Aged 30 to 40 years old
- At least 3 years working experience in nutrition field (either in academia, government or private sectors)
- A post graduate degree would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
Workshop Announcement Flyers
Please view our announcement flyer below:
How to Apply?
This workshop is exclusive for members of partner Societies/Associations of SEA-PHN Network (no registration fee).
To apply, fill in the country-specific application form and send it together with relevant supporting documents to country-specific email address indicated in the application form, latest by 5 September 2022.
Please indicate in the subject of the email:
SEA-PHNLP2022 Application – [Your name, country]